https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/
Hellgnome's death digi' s Sorath
Just wanted to share my card using a digital image by Hellgnome's Death Digi's. All images can be found here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/InkedArtistAvenue?ref=s2-header-shopname.
For my project I used alcohol pens to colour the image. Mdf embellishments and battery powered LED lights behind the eyes.
Finally mounted onto black cardstock and spritz using silver.
Happy crafting
Love
Cheryl
Xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cheesecloth roses
This project was created for Pearlywinks using the new range of sprays. For this I used cheese cloth for the roses spraying the...
-
This project was created for Pearlywinks using the new range of sprays. For this I used cheese cloth for the roses spraying the...
-
Hi All Here is another DT card made with the beautiful Bella Bee image which can be found here https://www.etsy.com/listing/608144693/...
-
MY PROJECT Hi all here's my Yellow Project you can find the image here http://www.beccysplace.com/ the image is called BELLA BEE TO MAKE...


Awesome card and love the glowing eyes.
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie x
ReplyDeleteLove it Cheryl! Those eyes!
ReplyDelete